Little girls just are different to boys. They like more social rather then competative games and don’t enjoy getting wet and dirty quite as much as a boy if at all. If you are having a single gender party for your daughter here are some great games and entertainment ideas.Treasure HuntDivide the girls into two or three groups. Give them a list of articles to find. These articles can be outside – long leaf, round leaf, feather, stone, etc. Or inside – crayon, video, pillow, spoon, doll, etc. Depending on their ages have between 20 and 30 items on the list. This will keep them very busy. Another version is to tell each group to find items for each letter of the alphabet – apple, ball, comic book, etc. They can become very inventive.Sharing SecretsGirls are natural information sharers. Let them sit in a circle. Each girl has a number of beans or cocktail sticks. The party girl starts by saying “I have never …” and names something she has never done. If any of the other girls have done this activity they give a bean or stick to her. The next girl to her right then repeats the phrase…. Read full this story
- Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union announce birth of baby girl
- How a Little-Known Soul Man Created the Blues Brothers with a Toga Party in Eugene, Oregon
- Texas mom gets 40 years after two kids die from being left in hot car
- Wine country with kids is still a bunch of fun (and even relaxing)
- A fabulous fall in Freeport; Falcons won games, galvanized community
- Q & A with Harpeth girls basketball coach James Mitchell.
- American Girl dolls sell for thousands on ebay
- Party at West Lawn church lets kids with parent in prison celebrate season
- What does a little girl do with 14,000 pairs of socks? Donate them to homeless people
- Penny Marshall was an authentic Bronx girl who always kept it real
Kid Party Games - for Girls have 327 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 3, 2005. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.