It is important at kids’ parties to make sure everyone gets a chance to “win.” Nobody should leave the party without a goodie bag. Kid’s goodie bags usually contain candy and sweets, but most guests have eaten cake and ice cream, and good alternate choices are pencils, glitter pens, gel pens, stickers, small writing pads, diaries, journals, homemade CDs with music from the party, special crafts made at the party, and printed, personalized coloring books.First, consider the theme of the party. If you are having a beach or pool theme party, kids’ goodie bags can be sand pails and shovels. These can contain things they made at the party and some extra take home surprises, or they can be assembled and even wrapped in clear wrap, to be handed out as the children leave the party. The good thing about kids is that they are always easy to please, and excited to receive kids’ goodie bags.If you are having a garden theme party, a wonderful kid’s goodie bag would be a small watering can with flower seeds, lace gloves, and costume jewelry. Blues Clues is a wonderful opportunity to teach kids the responsibility of pet ownership, while teaching that giving… Read full this story
- Wonder Woman screening gave out "sexist" goodie bags
- Is this one of Meghan's party favors? Carts full of Hollywood-favorite brand spotted at baby shower
- Was this one of Meghan's party favors? Carts full of Hollywood-favorite brand spotted at baby shower
- O’Reilly Challenges Allen West on Tea Party: Dems ‘Savoring’ More Intra-Party Battles
- 'Life Of The Party' Favors McCarthy's Gentle Warmth
- 20 Best Things to Do in Hong Kong with Kids
- No Designated Driver for Holiday Parties? No Problem.
- Harry Potter party crafts thrive years after books
- Kids at a Build-a-Bear party were forced to give their creations to the birthday girl
- Jeff Brazier reveals kids are struggling to cope with tragic mum Jade Goody’s death
Kids Goodie Bags: Party Favors to Savor have 329 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 9, 2006. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.