(Cinet)- After 11-day concentrating study, the cultivation class on 2009 economic management and leadership knowledge in the industry of CST finished and fulfilled the proposed program including lectures in the class and practical visits at some culture, sports and tourism institution and vestiges in Son La, Bac Ninh and Hanoi. The class had 101 trainees from 69 offices and units under MCST and Departments of CST throughout the nation. Trainees received their lessons upon acquirement of special subjects. Especially in the suggestion part, due to the fact that almost all the trainees were management staffs who directly work at locals or administrative units, cause, enterprise in four domains of culture, sports, tourism and family put forward issues in closely association with the reality. Making a speech at the closing ceremony, Deputy Minister of MCST Tran Chien Thang highly appreciated that trainees had spent time attending the class though they have key positions in the units as leaders. The Deputy Minister also noticed certain new information on the aspects of the industry, of which it is noteworthy that MCST completely prepared for Draft Projections changing some articles of such Laws as cultural Heritage, Cinema, and Intellectual Property to submit to the… Read full this story
- The Sales Management Leadership Quiz
- The Olympic Games - Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- The Most Frequent Management / Leadership Mistakes
- Creative Marketing Management Leadership
- Sales Force Management & Leadership: Increase Profitability By Understanding Your Sales Team
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - Better Management Through Knowledge
- My View - Leading by Team Management Approach
- Leadership - Do You Have It
- Effective Management Through Leadership
- What Is Leadership Anyway?
MCST: Holding a closing ceremony of the cultivation class on 2009 economic management and leadership knowledge have 269 words, post on english.cinet.vn at April 15, 2009. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.