You can pick the gender of your baby – you can! You can spend money at a gender selection clinic, or, you could, with a little patience do it all for self for very little money at all. There are three factors that you can manipulate to get the baby boy of your dreams.
1) So, basically, male semen that contains sperm, some of them will create a girl baby if they get a chance, they carry the chromosome X. Some of them would create a boy and they carry the chromosome Y. They have different characteristics;
· Die quickly
· Last for a longer time
KNOW WHEN YOU OVULATE So that when the quick Y sperm get to where the egg should be it’s there. Don’t let those Y’s die off while they wait for the egg to arrive. You can but ovulation prediction kits which offer a higher rate of accuracy than DIY methods so I would suggest those. Especially the ones that test your saliva, well, I found them very useful anyway!
2) Yup, they’re fast but they are weak. They can’t handle an acidic environment. You need to manipulate your pH levels to make yourself alkaline. You can do this either by changing your diet or by using and alkaline douche (a specific recipe by the way, not just any old thing!) You should really test your pH levels before you start doing this to see just how acidic you already are. You can do this quite easily with the help of pH strips or ‘stix’.
3) The sexual position you conceive in is probably the most well known variable in this equation and should not be overlooked. Deeply penetrating positions allow the depositing of sperm closer to the cervix, allowing the Y sperm to zip past the X’s and fertilise the egg ( that is hopefully there because you have timed your ovulation correctly!)
See? I told you, nothing to worry about. There really are easy ways to conceive a boy. I did it and you can do it too. I have created a blog that may help you. I would love you to stop by. www.conceiveaboy.wordpress.com
- The Secret History and Uncertain Future of Comics Character John Constantine
- When is World Aids Day 2021 and why do people wear red ribbons?
- Shift in child hospice care is a lifeline for parents seeking some comfort and hope
- Whitney Port showcases her taut abs in a floral bikini top and matching skirt as she cuddles up to husband Tim Rosenman
- Passages From Hawthorne’s Note-Books (Part VII)
- Passages From Hawthorne’s Note-Books (Part VI)
- Passages From Hawthorne’s Note-Books (Part V)
- 'There are people who don't know how to have sex'
Easy Ways to Conceive a Boy have 466 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 20, 2009. This is cached page on WP Discuss. If you want remove this page, please contact us.