Images can be an important part of the messages you share with potential customers. The odds of plain text completely impacting readers are not very high. Color and black and white photos are common in successful small and large ad campaigns.
Building effective and impacting copy does not require images that require you to sell your soul to the devil. You might be surprised to learn that free, homemade or low-cost images do aid writers in producing million dollar copy projects.
The following websites offer good options for color and black and white images:
Wikipedia. Wikipedia is an online encyclopedia that is growing in popularity. It is a good way to practice writing and editing skills. It also serves purposes other than providing information on thousands of topics. In addition, it has links and image databases. Many of these images can be used for free subject to the websites agreement under creative commons law. Read their contract to find out at what point images may or may not be sold.
IStock Photos. http://www.istockphoto.com This is a website that has oodles of image databases. Some of the images are free. Some are priced from $1.00 and up. Like Wikipedia, images fall under all categories from airplanes to zoo animals. Check them out for your next projects.
Getty Images. http://www.gettyimages.com/ Getty ancestry not only includes mastery in the world of oil investing, but you might benefit from their portfolio of images as well. Check their website for high quality images in a range of prices.
I have reviewed projects for copy users. Projects have been text only, and some have included text plus images. I have had the pleasure of critiquing these projects. Never let confusion over images postpone or undermine your creative projects. Make use of free and low cost image options.
- Science Says: European art scene began with Neanderthals
- 10 smartphone camera features that make you feel like a professional photographer
- Bong Go’s Senate offensive against yellow journalism and the blind spot it may have missed
- Selfies: Root of all evil in Indonesian tourism
- The mystery behind why a beautiful movie theater in the town created by Disney World has been closed for almost a decade
- We compared Google Photos and the built-in Apple Photos app on iPhone — and the winner is clear
- The new and improved Steam Chat is here to take on Discord — here’s how the two apps compare
- The Meaning of Hijab According to Six Female Artists
- How Facebook’s leaders fought through the Russia crisis
- Non-linear narratives: the ability to hurt, and impress
Finding Color Copy Images have 425 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 24, 2009. This is cached page on WP Discuss. If you want remove this page, please contact us.