Tens of thousands of flood-hit North Korean families urgently need clean drinking water to prevent disease outbreaks, UN agencies said Thursday.
The agencies and other aid groups reported their assessment a day after state media reported a total of 119 deaths and major crop damage in recent weeks in the food-scarce nation.
- Hydraulic Fracturing Makes Drinking Water Nice and Flammable
- 'We urgently need an app to fight coronavirus': Oxford scientists say phone bluetooth can be used to trace infections from a patient and that 'it would massively reduce transmission'
- White House-led airlift of urgently needed medical supplies arrives in New York
- UPDATE 1-White House-led airlift of urgently needed medical supplies arrives in New York
- Board set to order DNR to develop new water standards
- Cyclone Debbie: Third person dies as flood crisis continues for NSW and Queensland
- Coronavirus Crisis: NGO expresses worry over PTF’s silence on water supply to Nigerians
- Michigan’s record-high water levels collide with coronavirus
- Experts say water release from Chinese dams too little to reach Vietnam
- Wine that can change lives: Little Ripples, the Sydney social enterprise turning vino into water
NKoreans urgently need drinking water after floods: UN have 178 words, post on at August 1, 2012. This is cached page on WP Discuss. If you want remove this page, please contact us.