I would like to create a shortcode that has predefined output for attribute values. For example:
[shortcode att="value1"] output = <div id="value1">Predefined content for value1</div> [shortcode att="value2"] output = <span id="value2">Predefined content for value2</span> etc.
I’m just not sure how to setup the function with a predefined array of output values. Ideally the function would look something like this:
array( value1 = '<div id="value1">', value1 = '<div id="value2">' );
I hope this makes sense. Thanks!
- A Clearer Picture: Companies Define How They Add Value to the Ad Tech Space
- dutree – A CLI Tool to Analyze Disk Usage in Coloured Output
- EXPERT ADVICE Determining an Online Customer's Value
- Cutting-edge statistics yield new insight into attributing, projecting climate change
- Scientific research on disasters represents 0.22 percent of global scholarly output, shows Elsevier report
- Correct-By-Design Methodology Requires Carefully Defined Constraints
- What is a scrum master? Agile development management defined
- Managing Users & Groups, File Permissions & Attributes and Enabling sudo Access on Accounts
- Lack of values will kill your startup
- FreeBSD find the chmod numerical value for a file or directory