Victory Motorcycles is announcing their intention to race at the iconic International Isle of Man Tourist Trophy (TT) event on a prototype Victory electric race motorcycle. The prototype electric race bikes will be piloted by William Dunlop of the legendary Dunlop dynasty and by Lee Johnston who is known in the racing world as “General Lee.” Victory Racing will compete in the Isle of Man TT electric class, marking the first time Victory Motorcycles has entered a professional motorcycle-racing event in Europe and raced an electric motorcycle. Parker, the world’s leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, is providing the race-proven, high performance GVM PMAC motors for both machines. “The entire Victory team is excited to make history with this effort,” said Rod Krois, Victory general manager. “We know that William Dunlop’s experience and the continued Victory Motorcycles development of this electric race bike through work with Parker will propel us into a strong future with electric motorcycles.” With more than a hundred years of history, the annual International Isle of Man TT, raced on the Irish Sea Island, is one of the most demanding and exciting races in the world. The SES TT Zero Challenge class… Read full this story
- Israel Election Results 2019: Benjamin Netanyahu Claims Victory, But Race Is Still Tight Until Votes Finalized
- Electric car that can drive 559 miles on one charge and reach 50mph on power it takes to boil a kettle developed by Cambridge students
- Shop for electricity? Florida voters could decide in 2020.
- Bellwether House Race in NC Nearly a Tie
- HPD motorcycle officer involved in accident on North Freeway
- US, Russia, China Race To Develop Hypersonic Weapons
- Motorcycle crashes, injuring three on Rt. 145 north of Walnutport
- Brian Kemp’s Victory Speech in Georgia, Annotated
- Trump Predicts 'Red Wave' After Primary Victories
- Linda Gorton cruises to victory over Ronnie Bastin in Lexington mayoral election
Victory Motorcycles to race prototype electric motorcycle have 318 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at June 15, 2015. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.