At the premiere for the new Coen Brothers movie “Hail Caesar”, George Clooney wore his favorite get-up of late: the all-black suit with accompanying black turtleneck. To the occasional passerby, this outfit may seem too one-dimensional – every single item, including the shoes, is black! They aren’t even different shades of gray, but a deep, black color. Why does it this work? Look closely, and you’ll see where the mastery lies: You see, Clooney has been doing this for a long time. And with that experience comes this wisdom: every guy looks sharp in black, especially a man with salt-and-pepper hair and Amal Clooney on his arm. The all-black works because of the different fabrics and weaves used in the turtleneck sweater and suit, which breaks up the silhouette just enough so that Clooney doesn’t look like a blob of black. If he was wearing a black shirt and tie, it would be far too much the same. Let’s take it from the top: Clooney’s black turtleneck sweater is very trendy right now. This gives him a distinguished look without giving off the air that he dressed upunnecessarily.His pants are a little long for our taste, but they’re classic, and… Read full this story
- George Clooney and his friend Rande Gerber hit the open road in their classic sports cars
- Focus Features Options New Yorker Article 'The Yankee Comandante;' George Clooney Directing
- George Clooney Checked Jeff Bridges’s Box
- Golden Globes 2012: George Clooney faces stiff competition – from himself
- George Clooney Is Making a Movie About the Rupert Murdoch Phone-Hacking Scandal
- Patrick Mahomes hopes to be with Chiefs for 'long time,' trusts team to 'handle it the right way'
- Mahomes: Chiefs will handle contract extension 'the right way'
- Woman reveals horror as husband uses mouthwash and floss before brushing teeth – and dentists agree it’s the right way
- Take care of your coloured hair the right way during the lockdown!
- Streets of Rage 4 is retro in all the right ways
Let George Clooney show you the right way to wear all black have 341 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at February 4, 2016. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.