Today Disney confirmed the return of Indiana Jones. There is only one issue, Indiana Jones will return to the big screen on July 19, 2019, for a fifth epic adventure in the blockbuster series. 2019? Are kidding me? This is in three years.
Steven Spielberg, who directed all four previous films, will helm the as-yet-untitled project with star Harrison Ford reprising his iconic role.
Harrison Ford is a though guy, but he is 73 now. In 2019 he will be 76. Disney says he will be back as Indiana Jones. I am pretty sure they will bring a young guy as his companion, who will actually do the wild action.
“Indiana Jones is one of the greatest heroes in cinematic history, and we can’t wait to bring him back to the screen in 2019,” said Alan Horn, Chairman, The Walt Disney Studios. “It’s rare to have such a perfect combination of director, producers, actor and role, and we couldn’t be more excited to embark on this adventure with Harrison and Steven.”
Famed archaeologist and explorer Indiana Jones was introduced in 1981’s Raiders of the Lost Ark, which is one of AFI’s 100 Greatest American Films of All Time. Harrison Ford later thrilled audiences in 1984’s Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, 1989’s Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and 2008’s Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. The four films have brought in nearly $2 billion at the global box office.
I am definitely excited, but Why does it take 3 years to make a movie? Maybe Harrison Ford is too busy making Star Wars: Episode VIII.
- All about Eve Babitz: The legendary Hollywood icon who once posed naked with Marcel Duchamp and had affairs with Warren Beatty, Harrison Ford and Jim Morrison opens up about freak accident that 'melted pantyhose to her legs' and covered her body in burns
- Eddie Jones admits he is having ‘second thoughts’ over Danny Cipriani playing for England
- Jones' hand is forced as he rings changes for England Test opener
- Kentucky, Indiana and two games each with UNC and Virginia mark Duke’s basketball schedule
- Agent's Take: What the Falcons should do about Julio Jones' contract discontent
- Bet you didn’t know criticism bothers Jerry Jones. ‘It hurts him,’ his daughter says
- Report: Suns have inquired on Tyus Jones
- Eddie Jones leaves no stone unturned in preparation for the unexpected
- NBA News: India likely to host 2019 preseason game as part of China leg
- Reshad Jones dominates practice, other Miami Dolphins notes
Disney Announces Harrison Ford Will Play Indiana Jones Again In 2019 have 416 words, post on www.i4u.com at March 14, 2016. This is cached page on WP Discuss. If you want remove this page, please contact us.