If this isn’t the most comical episode of events, we don’t know what is.
Much like the UEFA Champions League and CONCACAF Champions League, the AFC Champions League is in full swing and the competition provided us with a goalkeeping fail to remember when Becamex Binh Duong and FC Tokyo locked horns in their Group E fixture on Tuesday.
With the score locked at 1-1 in the second half, Binh Duong ‘keeper Tan Truong Bui produced a fine save to deny Francisco Sandaza’s spot kick before heading into his own net from the resulting corner kick. For all you young goalkeepers out there, take notes:
To some degree, the argument could be made that Truing Bui was slightly obstructed as the corner was swung in, but the rush of blood evidently affected his utter misjudgment of the flight of the ball.
From hero to zero in seconds. Funny ‘ole game, this.
- In Hanoi, zero-cost toys connect family members
- film review: Why you should watch on HBO Max, not in theaters
- “If It’s On YouTube, It Must Be OK”: Young Vietnamese Americans Say Their Parents Are Falling Prey To Conspiracy Videos
- Young Vietnamese Americans Say Their Parents Are Falling Prey To Conspiracy Videos
- Fortnite Zero Crisis Finale Will Leave The Game Next Week
- Sub-Zero Is the Main Villain in the New Mortal Kombat Movie
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 20
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 26
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 23
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 24
Watch Vietnamese goalkeeper go from hero to zero have 243 words, post on www.foxsports.com at March 1, 2016. This is cached page on WP Discuss. If you want remove this page, please contact us.