Everyone can do all the right things and be the safest driver on the planet. But let’s face it, accidents happen more often than not, especially in the busy streets of Klang Valley. In fact, car accidents in Malaysia are on the rise. Transport Minister Datuk Seri Liow Tiong Lai has said that 489,606 accidents were reported in 2015, while there were 476,196 road accidents in 2014. If you ever get involved in a car accident, there are certain things you can do to protect yourself and your interests. The following is a list of things you should do during and after getting into a car accident: DURING THE CAR ACCIDENT Keep in mind that if you are in the middle of the road, it may be best to drive your vehicle to the side of the road to avoid another accident. Make hand signals to the other party involved as an indication to move to a safer location. Before stepping out, observe your surroundings and make sure you can leave your vehicle safely. You can prevent further accidents by keeping your flashers on, especially at night. Make sure the other party is getting down from the car as well…. Read full this story
- Christmas light safety tips: Did you deck your halls the right way?
- Get more from the settlement with a car accident attorney from Van Nuys
- Prince Philip Was 'Dazzled by The Sun' in Car Accident
- Car accident closes off Lamberton Street, Grasso Boulevard area in New Haven
- Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth's Husband, is Reportedly Fine After a car Accident
- Maryori Conde ’18 MAT ’19 dies in car accident
- Fatal car accident occurs on Harmony Road
- Mounds View teens died in a tragic car accident, but they’re remembered for the lives they led
- Missouri teen returns to horseback riding after car accident
- Zac Efron shares tribute to friend who survived car accident
How To Settle A Car Accident The Right Way have 315 words, post on says.com at June 24, 2016. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.