This particular project is huge, both in data and in user access (personaly I wouldn’t use WP but the client wants to). The problem is, I don’t want the front-end to constantly access the database, so is there a way to make WordPress generate a JSON that I can use in the front-end? I found one called WORDPRESS JSON API, but it doesn’t seems to do this, it still access the DB on each request.
- User Generated Content and Terms of Service – Who Owns Your Stuff?
- Things You Should Do After Installing WordPress
- The Most Essential WordPress Plugins
- WordPress.com vs WordPress.org: Which is Right for You?
- How to Improve the Security of your WordPress Blog
- Capture Screenshots of Web Pages with WordPress API
- DIY Website Builder: Squarespace vs. WordPress
- Some WordPress Plug-ins for Language Translation are Best Avoided
- Create a Video Sitemap for your WordPress Site
- How to Migrate your Blog from Blogger to WordPress
Have Wordpress generate a JSON of the content have 165 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at July 19, 2016. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.