Design contest launched for new skyscraper By Dinh Dung – The Saigon Times Daily HCMC – Van Thinh Phat Investment Corporation and Khanh Hoi Sugar Joint Stock Company has started an architectural design contest for a skyscraper project in HCMC. Harmony Point will be built at 147Bis Nguyen Tat Thanh Street, Dist.4, along the Saigon River facing the construction of New Urban Thu Thiem in District 2. Competitors are required to design to develop a 10,000-square-meter area into a 35 story complex, not including basement, mezzanine and rooftop. Harmony Point will have a commercial center with retail and luxury shopping, a conference hall for 500 people, two meeting rooms, restaurants, swimming pool, lounge, fitness and healthcare center and will rent office space and luxury apartments. Contest judges will favor designs with regional landscape harmony, energy efficiency and general cost effectiveness. The organizer will give US$20,000 for first place and US$8,000 for second place. Each design gets VND50 million.The award ceremony is scheduled for March 6.
- The 10 best new skyscrapers in the world
- PHLPOST launches stamp-designing contest
- 2017 Korean Speech Contest launched
- Intramuros landmarks in Lego design contest
- ‘Boz’, the man behind Facebook News Feed, explains the importance of launching new products with a ‘degree of humility’
- Vespa launches new line of scooters
- SanDisk launches new mobile flash drive for USB Type-C devices
- Samsung launches new home and business cooling solutions
- Tinder is launching new features for transgender users in the next few months
- Trump launches new attack on immigrants
Design contest launched for new skyscraper have 249 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at October 25, 2016. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.