When a user carries out some search corresponding to your web site and is not able to find the specific content then a 404 error page appears. A 404 error page has a very important role to play as it will suggest other existing pages to the visitor. Listed below are some of the premium and free of cost WordPress 404 page Plugins that can be easily used to redirect the error page to an error-free page. If you are managing a website on your own, then the 404 page can prove to be a big headache. A lot of times it is seen that in case you are using a CMS like WordPress handling the errors with efficacy can turn out to be a nightmare. As a matter of fact, there are different types of default settings in WordPress for dealing with 404 errors, but there is actually a lot more that can be done. What Causes Error 404 Pages in WordPress? You need to pay attention to the fact that any kind of change in the site’s permalink structure will lead to 404 pages in WordPress. As a site owner, if you plan to make changes in the WP blog’s permalink structure, you…
- WordPress partners with Stripe to offer recurring payments for millions of websites
- The Samsung Chromebook 4+ is $40 off on Amazon and Best Buy before Black Friday
- Temple tanks, the best bet for rainwater harvesting
- How to Choose the Best Firmware to Supercharge Your Wi-Fi Router
- Bologna city guide: what to see plus the best bars, restaurants and hotels
- Raceday focus: Best bets and inside mail for Dubbo
- Blackout on the red carpet: ‘best dressed’ a non-issue at Baftas
- What Are the Best Ways to Get Rid of Scars?
- Exemplifi today announced it has entered into a partnership with Kentico Software
- 10 prosthetic limbs so cool they’re better than the real thing
Best 404 Redirect Plugins for WordPress have 315 words, post on at June 24, 2017. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.