WP Engine 10.17.2017 Office Will Serve Over 3,000 Agencies and Companies In Australia and New Zealand BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA — OCT. 18, 2017 — WP Engine, the leading WordPress digital experience platform today announced the opening of its new office in Brisbane to further support the company’s surging customer base across Australia and New Zealand. Expected to more than double its customer base and significantly invest in employee growth over the next three years, the Brisbane office is the latest addition to the company’s global expansion, following the opening of offices in London (2015) and Limerick, Ireland (2016). “Today, we are embarking on an exciting new chapter in WP Engine’s international expansion,“ said Mary Ellen Dugan, Chief Marketing Officer at WP Engine. “Brisbane is the perfect place for us to continue to build out our global footprint and be closer to our customers. We are energized by the opportunity to partner with the community, government and business leaders to build local talent and advance the local tech ecosystem.” WP Engine is the leader in powering digital experiences built on WordPress, delivering more than 500,000+ experiences that five percent of the online world visit every day. Across 130 countries, 70,000+ customers ranging… Read full this story
- Kinh Do looks to expand global presence
- KDB is expanding its presence in Asian market
- Panasonic to expand its presence in VN
- Novo Nordisk opens new office in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Herbalife opens new office in HCM City
- Danish Grundfos opens new office in HCM City
- FedEx Trade Networks opens new office in VN
- Fujitsu Vietnam opens new office in Haiphong
- Agilent Opens Two New Offices in Vietnam
- Trend Micro Launches New Office in Vietnam
WP Engine Expands Global Presence With New Office In Brisbane have 276 words, post on wpengine.com at October 17, 2017. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.