I am trying to develop the website to find images that have been deleted from the media library as they were not needed. These Images that I have deleted have previously been on pages but have been replaced on the page now… but if you go to https://tools.pingdom.com/#!/ctzBfY/http://waggypetservices.co.uk you can see that some of the deleted images are still being called… this call also be seen in the page source. My question is how can I find what is calling these images and stop it from calling the deleted images? I have cleared my cache etc already and re-save permalinks. </div> </div> <div class=”row”> <div class=”col-xs bottom-xs flexbox image-group-bottom-3-img space-bottom-xs center-xs”><img class=”left-img shadow-large-black” data-size=”500×300″ src=”http://waggypetservices.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/cropped-dog_in_garden.jpg” /> <img class=”center-img shadow-large-black” data-size=”500×300″ src=”http://waggypetservices.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/cropped-sleeping-golden-retrevier.jpg” /> <img class=”right-img shadow-large-black” data-size=”500×300″ src=”http://waggypetservices.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/cropped-dog_walking_3-1.jpg” /></div> </div> </div> </div> <div id=”content-12″ style=”background-color: #f5fafd;” data-label=”Content” data-id=”content-2″ data-export-id=”content-2″ data-category=”content” class=”content-2 content-section content-section-spacing”> <div> <div class=”row middle-xs”> <div class=”col-sm-5 bg-image shadow-large-black” data-bg=”image” style=”background-image: url(‘http://waggypetservices.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/dog-walking-image.jpg’);”></div> <div class=”col-sm-7 full-col-left-padding full-col-right-padding”> <div class=”row”> <div data-type=”column” class=”space-bottom-small content-title-col”> <h2 class=””>Dog Walking Chesterfield</h2> <p class=””>Waggy Walks Chesterfield offer private walks for pooches who prefer their own company as well as group walks for more sociable dogs. At Waggy Walks we understand that every pet has different… Read full this story
- London in LOCKDOWN: Eerie images show capital's usually bustling nightspots deserted as theatres shut and pubs and restaurants close after Boris Johnson urged people to stay home and avoid social contact for 12 WEEKS amid 'unparalleled' coronavirus crisis
- Prince Andrew’s new PR expert helped to Saudi Arabia’s image following global outrage over air strikes that killed thousands of Yemeni civilians
- Shocking images reveal how the lungs of two Wuhan residents on holiday in Italy were ravaged by COVID-19 as the Chinese couple became the European country's first coronavirus victims
- Image Comics Reportedly Making Comics Returnable During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Colourised images illustrate how doctors and nurses fought to save Spanish Flu sufferers in 1918... as the world relies on medical heroes to save it from coronavirus a century later
- Leaked iPhone 6 images 'from Foxconn' reveal bigger body
- San Francisco professor is slammed for posting a picture of the Chinese flag with an image of coronavirus along with a stamp saying 'made in China'
- Hubble Space Telescope captures a spectacular image of a bright pink cloud of gas and dust where massive stars are being born 160,000 light years away from Earth
- Incredible NASA images reveals ash damage from the Philippines' Taal Volcano eruption that transformed the tropical terrain into 'the moon's surface'
- Telescopes Network Which Brought First Image of Black Hole Halts Observations Due to Coronavirus
WordPress 404 Images have 544 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at November 30, 2017. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.