Home / News / UK by Press Association 19/01/2018, 2:08 pm FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail Send us a story Sign up to our Daily newsletter Jewellery designed by Rolex, Cartier and Chanel was among a haul worth £2 million taken in a burglary at the home of the stepson of billionaire businessman Sir Philip Green, a court has heard. Robert Lewis, 41, allegedly broke in to Brett Palos and his wife Magda’s house and ordered Mrs Palos to hand over all her valuables while she was wearing only a towel, having just stepped out of the shower. Harrow Crown Court heard designer watches and diamond rings were stolen in the burglary which took place at around 7.15am on December 10 2016 when Mrs Palos was at home with two of the couple’s three young children. Prosecutor Roger Smart told the jury on Friday that jewellery taken in the burglary included a heart-shaped diamond ring, a Chanel Camelia ring, three Cartier bracelets, and a number of Rolex watches. The watches included a Daytona Rolex watch, a men’s diamond Rolex watch and a Rolex Explorer watch, jurors heard. Lewis is said to have forced a window on the ground floor of the property which sits… Read full this story
- Taxi driver had 180 metres to react before fatal pedestrian strike but was distracted, court told
- What happened to Africa's ambitious green belt project?
- South Australian Supreme Court jury finds NSW woman Wendie-Sue Dent guilty of murdering partner
- Why is Keir Starmer a Sir and when did he get his knighthood?
- Hollyoaks' Lysette Anthony vows to face Harvey Weinstein in British court and says 'he can't hurt me anymore'
- Fotis Dulos SMILES as he leaves civil trial after court hears he funded jet-set lifestyle with his girlfriend for years after his missing ex-wife's family claim he 'owes' them $2.5million
- Adele's 'request to keep the details of her £140million divorce from ex Simon Konecki secret is granted by LA court'
- Sir Keir Starmer makes Labour leadership rival Lisa Nandy his shadow foreign secretary as he ousts allies of Jeremy Corbyn during brutal shadow cabinet shake-up
- Sir Elton John, 73, is living without his beloved piano for the first time during coronavirus quarantine with husband David Furnish and their sons
- Man discovers his baby daughter's real dad is boy, 13, his wife babysat
Wife of Sir Philip Green’s stepson made to hand over valuables, court told have 382 words, post on www.shropshirestar.com at January 19, 2018. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.