In this episode, I talk with James and Kevin — cofounders of the Ninja Forms product — to discuss why their next leg of their business is in the competitive landscape of eCommerce.
Welcome to the Post Status Draft podcast, which you can find on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and via RSS for your favorite podcatcher. Post Status Draft is hosted by Brian Krogsgard and co-host Brian Richards.
In this episode, I bring on James Laws and Kevin Stover — cofounders of Saturday Drive, the parent company of Ninja Forms — to discuss why they are entering the world of eCommerce. I found this especially interesting given the market dominance of WooCommerce for general WordPress-based eCommerce needs.
Saturday Drive purchased Exchange, the plugin initially developed by iThemes and then handed off to A.J. Morris, with the intention of making a play for the eCommerce market, much like they did successfully once already for the somewhat-saturated forms market.
Sponsor: Sandhills Development
Sandhills Development makes a suite of excellent plugins to power your WordPress website. Whether you need to sell digital downloads, restrict content, create an affiliate program, or manage an events calendar, they’ve got you covered. Thanks to Sandhills for being a Post Status partner.
- Eminem's Daughter Hailie Jade Gets Tons of Reactions After Posting 'Golden Hour' Photo
- Professor get to keep job despite posts school calls "racist, sexist and homophobic"
- West Virginia Getting Millions To Rebuild School, Post Flood
- Toll Lanes Could Become Reality On I-80 In Sacramento
- REVEALED: Facebook gets more than 16,000 reports of users posting revenge porn EVERY DAY
- Cong should not back govt sans shot at CM post: Athawale
- Sena wants to keep CM post for entire 5 years
- New Zealand's a2 Milk raises margin outlook as marketing pays off
- Exports: Factors to consider while choosing an eCommerce shipping solution
- Shane Nigam slams Veyil director Sarath Menen in latest Insta post