Hi I have a wordpress installation on AWS and I was facing an issue that authors are not able to submit content like media in one go and an error occurs (time out). By refreshing 5-6 times authors able to upload content.
To mitigate the issue, I deactivated all the plugins and upgraded to wordpress 4.0 which also had a problem and I had to update manually.
so i Downloaded the wordpress latest zip followed instrusction as mention in the following link. http://codex.wordpress.org/Updating_WordPress
Now, in the last step , when I refreshed the browser window, it asked that database needs and upgrade too. So I followed the on screen instructions and logged into admin panel.
After login in , my screen looks like :
- Marketing /Admin Assistant
- Bloomsbury co-founder ‘nervous’ about joining Man Booker Prize judging panel
- Boris Johnson cleared by disciplinary panel over burka comments
- Linfield's Michael O'Connor named in Republic of Ireland U21 panel despite declaring switch to Northern Ireland
- READERS PANEL: Tell us what you think of the Tele and you can win £50
- Confirmed: Everton and Northern Ireland forward Shayne Lavery completes Scottish loan move
- Liverpool outcast Lazar Markovic completes last minute transfer deadline day switch to Premier League strugglers
- Liverpool outcast Lazar Markovic completes last minute transfer deadline day move to Premier League strugglers
- Developers ‘completely disagree’ with Deloitte’s land valuations, could distort property market
- Price blames road ban on admin blunder