It’s another random food holiday, National Pepperoni Pizza Day! Where do you love to order pizza in Mission Viejo and how do you top YOURS?
Ashley Ludwig , Patch Staff
MISSION VIEJO, CA — We love National Pepperoni Pizza Day, and apparently so does Pizza Hut and Domino’s, along with some other national chains!
According to Yelp, the best spot to get your pizza pie is at the Laguna Hills Terra Mia Pizzeria. L ocated on Alicia Parkway, the garlic knots are some of the best out there, and thin crusts are delicious. This is “true New York Italian pizza,” guests say, with reasonable prices and a “hole in the wall” atmosphere. The latest review, from Robert of Trabuco Canyon, who said that their cannoli was delish as was the chicken and eggplant parm.
Another reviewer says that the staff is pretty great, as well. Buy your pie as a whole or by the slice in true New York Pizza fashion.
Some of our favorite Orange County pizza parlors include:
- Tony’s Pepperoni Pizzaria in Aliso Viejo
- Angelina’s Pizzaria Napoletana in Dana Point, Pazzo’s
- Moonlight Pizza & Chicken, Fountain Valley
- Stoney’s Pizza, Huntington Beach
- Gina’s Pizza, Pizza Bar and ZPizza for vegan and gluten free in Laguna Beach
- Terra Mia Pizzeria, Laguna Hills
- MOD Pizza and Slice of the Pie Pizza in Laguna Niguel,
- Brizi Pizza in Lake Forest
- Ameci Pizza & Pasta, Los Alamitos
- Cicero’s Pizzeria in MissionViejo
- Johnny’s Real New York Pizza in Corona Del Mar,
- The Original Sgt. Pepperonis Pizza Store, Mama D’s Italian Kitchen, Newport Beach
- Tutto Fresco in Rancho Santa Margarita
- Finbar’s Italian Kitchen, Seal Beach
- Pizza Port in San Clemente
- Selma’s Chicago Pizzeria & Tap Room, Rancho Santa Margarita & San Juan Capistrano
Want a deal?
Pizza Hut offered a nod to the day by running a $1 pizza deal. When you buy one pizza, get a medium pepperoni for only $1 with the code PEPPERONI2018.
Even though the pizza day is technically Sept. 20, Domino’s is offering customers a special deal: large two-topping carryout pizzas for $5.99 each Thursday through Sept. 23.
“National Pepperoni Pizza Day is on Sept. 20 and it only seemed fitting to celebrate it all week long by offering pizza lovers a great deal,” said Jenny Fouracre, Domino’s spokesperson. “Maybe you prefer only pepperoni on your pizza, or maybe you like a couple of toppings – either way, all carryout customers can take advantage of this delicious offer.”
The weeklong $5.99 carryout deal is valid when customers order over the phone, in-store, at dominos.com , or via Domino’s mobile ordering apps. To find the nearest Domino’s location, visit dominos.com .
Get more local news delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts.
The rules of replying:
- Be respectful.
- Be transparent.
- Keep it local and relevant.
- Review the Patch Community Guidelines.
- OCVarsity Signing Day Updates: Get all of the news here
- Veterans Day 2018: Where to find free meals, deals, discounts
- Graduation 2017: Here are our favorite moments from the past 2 weeks’ celebrations
- Celebrating the savior: Filipino Americans mark Christmas with nine days of Masses, an abundance of baby Jesuses
- National Pizza Week 2019: Deals, coupons in Louisville
- National Pizza Week Louisville free deals, freebies, coupons
- Thin crust, thick crust, sauce on top, specialty pies: Which new Boise pizza joint should you try?
- Veterans Day restaurant discounts: Where to find deal
- Veterans Day restaurant discounts: Where to find meal deals
- Late Night at Love Buzz Pizza Pub
Pepperoni Pizza Day! Name Your Favorite Pizza In Mission Viejo have 640 words, post on patch.com at September 20, 2018. This is cached page on WP Discuss. If you want remove this page, please contact us.