OTTAWA—Canada said Thursday another Cuba-based diplomat is experiencing mysterious health symptoms, prompting officials to review their diplomatic presence in the country.
Canadian officials, like their U.S. counterparts, remain puzzled by what is causing diplomats to succumb to a range of symptoms that often include brain injury, loss of hearing and concentration, dizziness, and cognitive issues. U.S. diplomats first began reporting the symptoms in December 2016. A total of 39 Americans and Canadians have now fallen ill in…
- Critical Illness Insurance - Is It Critical to You? From Concept to Conclusion!
- Hello from Cuba (1) - First Impressions
- Cuba - A Nation Of Olympic Slaves
- Cuba Gooding Jr charged with forcible touching after incident in New York
- Cuba Gooding Jr pleads not guilty to forcible touching charge
- Despite Trump's order, U.S. diplomat speaks to impeachment panel
- Does Credit History Follow You Upon Relocation From The United States To Canada?
- Canadian Mortgage Rates - Canada's Mortgage Markets & the Global Liquidity Challenge
- Under the Radar - New Focus on Latin America?
- Moving to Canada
Canada Reports New Case of Diplomatic Illness in Cuba have 167 words, post on www.wsj.com at November 29, 2018. This is cached page on WP Discuss. If you want remove this page, please contact us.