Martin Lewis has revealed how shoppers can earn cashback on Amazon – and save for their children’s futures at the same time.
Speaking on the Martin Lewis Money Show tonight, the financial expert said while savvy shoppers can get paid to use hundreds of retailers, it’s Amazon that people aren’t earning a penny on.
That’s despite it being one of the most visited online retailers in the world.
“Amazon cash back offers are few and far between,” he said.
“But there is a way you can earn on it if you shop from Kidstart which gives you 2% on your shopping” when you spend at Amazon.co.uk.
However, unlike Quidco and TopCashback, the money doesn’t go back into your pocket.
Kidstart is a website designed to give children a headstart from an early age – and as a result, all of the money redeemed through cashback goes straight into a child’s savings account – of your choice.
“2% on Amazon cannot be beaten but bear in mind the money isn’t for you.
“Anything you earn will go into a child trust fund, child savings account or junior ISA. It can be your child, a relative or a child you want to save for.
“But either way if you are going to shop at Amazon and you might as well get the cashback for those little monkeys.”
Martin added that while TopCashback and Quidco don’t typically offer cashback for Amazon customers, they were offering money back for a limited time over Black Friday – so it’s always worth checking.
Don’t forget though, cashback is an ‘added bonus’, it’s not guaranteed – you can read all about how cashback websites work, here.
Top money stories
- Martin Lewis explains how you could be due back £100s from tax on PPI payouts
- Martin Lewis urges married couples to claim tax break refund before April 5
- Martin Lewis reveals how Brits can get up to £2,000 boost over next two weeks by cashing in on Govt rewards
- Martin Lewis’ MoneySavingExpert urges households to claim £5,000 green home grant voucher as scheme closes in TWO days
- Martin Lewis warns everyone under 40 not to miss out on a £1,000 a year bonus
- Martin Lewis’ MoneySavingExpert explains how M&S Bank customers can now get £125 ahead of account closures
- Martin Lewis warns workers to check tax codes NOW – and you could be missing out on thousands
- Martin Lewis issues £220 refund warning to anyone who has been married 4 years or more
- Martin Lewis quizzes Rishi Sunak on 4th SEISS grant as millions told 'wait until April'
- Martin Lewis tells This Morning viewers how to ‘cash in’ on £280 – just by working from home
Martin Lewis Money Show reveals easy way to get cashback on Amazon have 438 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 26, 2018. This is cached page on WP Discuss. If you want remove this page, please contact us.