I have a custom post type in WordPress that has its own custom taxonomy. The taxonomy currently has URLs that look like so /taxonomy-slug/taxonomy/. This is great, except I want a single one of these taxonomies to have its URL like so /taxonomy/, essentially having with_front => false for a specific category and not for the rest. I have tried plugins and editing my Theme Functions file to no avail. Is this possible?
- Indian boy, 10, is branded a 'human snake' because of the thick SCALES covering his body from a rare skin condition
- Lagos Customs chiefs fight over Donkey Skin
- Cavaliers making predictably slow headway in post-LeBron James era
- Man who registered his pay as you go phone as Anon Ymous shares hilarious battle to change contracts after Three Mobile advisor insisted on speaking to 'Mr Ymous'
- ASOS' unveils new 'see my fit' feature that lets shoppers view clothes on SIXTEEN different body types with different heights and dress sizes
- One of the earliest Jaguar D-Types tipped to sell for £5.5million
- Centre mooted National Population Register way back in 2015 through RBI
- Breast Cancer: Types, Stages, Causes, Treatment And Precaution
- Customs meets clearance target two years early
- Beating type 2 diabetes is as easy as 1, 2, 3! He's the man who inspired Dr Michael Mosley to reverse his own condition, now Professor Roy Taylor unveils his 3-stage plan to help you beat the disease too
Conditionally rewrite a custom post type's registered taxonomy url have 236 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at January 3, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.