$wpdb->insert() returns false which I’ve learned means that the insert failed. Now, I would like to know why it fails with the insert. According to this ticket https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32315 the problem could be that the value is either too long or contains bad characters. Here is the insert query: $result = $wpdb->insert(‘table’, $ins_args, array(‘%d’, ‘%d’, ‘%s’, ‘%s’, ‘%s’, ‘%s’)); It’s difficult to show the $ins_args array values since some values are pretty long. Specially the one for field named value. But I use type longtext for that field. And this insert is used a lot. And most times it works with success. So it really feels like a encoding or size problem. How do I get to know what the problem is? $wpdb->last_error is empty
- Powis Parker Fastback P31 PowisPrinter Keyboard Error Messages
- How to Fix Computer Error Messages?
- Computer Error Messages?
- Update Your Device Drivers: End Blue Screen Error Messages
- Destiny 2 is at capacity error message
- What Does That Error Message Really Mean?
- Great Plains Location Translation Error Message Notes
- Liverpool star Alisson sends Neymar message over potential return to Barcelona
- A man's false teeth got stuck in his throat during a surgery. It was eight days before anyone noticed.
- Dealing With a Wii Disc Read Error
Get error messages when $wpdb->insert() returns false? have 231 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at January 22, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.