Am working with Ninja Forms (NF), and I want to dynamically update another block of HTML on the same post/page depending on data sent by a form created by NF after processing it on the back-end. I am able to receive the data and process it on my own plugin, but cannot seem to find a way to send the response back and update the other block of HTML on the browser after completion of processing, without tampering with NF code itself. The NF hook action itself returns void, thus I need another way to return that data. Is there such a way? Or do I have to actually develop that whole part (Form + Ajax request + Ajax response) personally? Or is there a WP forms plugin that allows one to process the callback data?
- Former Nasa scientist wants to create a new breed of SUPERHUMANS by 'helping people genetically modify themselves' using DNA injections (and he's even tried them on himself)
- Google’s health care ambitions now involve patient data
- Why Virtualization, Analytics and AI Are the Future of Healthcare Data Centers
- Draft data protection bill provides for Rs 15 cr fine for violation
- Microsoft Is Using DNA to Solve Our Impending Data Storage Crisis
- Without Human Insight, Big Data Is Just A Bunch Of Numbers
- Combining data science and human expertise for customised financial solutions
- Rapid Insight and Tableau Partner to Empower Customers with Seamless Data Analysis and Visualization Solutions
- Is your computer slower than normal? Hackers are stealing processing power to mine cryptocurrency without people knowing and are making MILLIONS
- Algorithms used to enhance images give smartphones the power of professional cameras
Modify UI using data from Ninja Forms after processing have 278 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at January 17, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.