Am working with Ninja Forms (NF), and I want to dynamically update another block of HTML on the same post/page depending on data sent by a form created by NF after processing it on the back-end.
I am able to receive the data and process it on my own plugin, but cannot seem to find a way to send the response back and update the other block of HTML on the browser after completion of processing, without tampering with NF code itself. The NF hook action itself returns void, thus I need another way to return that data. Is there such a way? Or do I have to actually develop that whole part (Form + Ajax request + Ajax response) personally?
- HCM City integrates admin data into common-use digital map
- Bayer presents new data on the use Direct Factor Xa Inhibitor
- Harnessing the power of data by visualisation
- Facebook user data advertised for public sale in Vietnam
- ANNOUNCEMENT: National External Information Service Awards 2018
- Ten outstanding external relations events of Vietnam in 2018
- Poor nations need help to use big data to tackle disease, poverty: expert
- Politburo member calls for diversification in external information dissemination
- Facebook gave data on user's friends to certain companies: documents
- Data Management – the new challenge beyond Industry 4.0