I am trying to build an Custom Post Type for showing information about events. The Custom Post Type has name ‘Event’, with the following meta fields: event_startdate (date in format YYYY-MM-DD) event_enddate (date in format YYYY-MM-DD) This works fine for the single-event listing, however in the archive listing I would like to see a grouping like: 2019 March Title of event starting in march Title of another event starting in march May Title of may event December Title of Christmas event 2020 Title of 2020 vision event I have found some questions and answers on using wp_get_archives(), however this seems to group the posts by published date, rather on the actual date of the event (event.startdate). I also found some posts on sorting by metavalue, however not grouping. Thanks in advance for any advice or hint on how to accomplish this!
- Childcare worker's viral Christmas post urges parents to 'be kind' to little ones during stressful season
- L.A. Affairs: I ghosted him before he could ghost me. Why is dating such a power struggle?
- Facebook Has Banned Groups That Promote Flesh-Eating Fake Cancer Cure
- Post Malone to Ring in 2020 With Headlining 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve' Performance
- BioShock 2 Confirmed, Sort Of Dated
- My first case of online dating revulsion
- See Post Malone, Swae Lee’s Behind-the-Scenes Footage in New ‘Sunflower’ Video
- The Decade in Internet Culture, in 34 Emblematic Posts
- 'Delete the message and do not click the link': Australians are warned about convincing new Australia Post text scam
- NCLAT restores Cyrus Mistry: Analysts say Tata Group stocks still a long term bet
Custom post type archive sorted and grouped by date in post meta field have 270 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at February 17, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.