I am building a website for a french company which sells products using Woocommerce and Elementor Pro.
Almost all of the website is in french and I face no issues there.
Only when I upload the csv file of the product list with the name and description of the products, the accented french characters such as á, à, â, é, è, ê, í, ì, î, ó, ò, ô, ú, ù, û. etc get replaced by ?.
The characters all seem fine in the csv file.
I have changed the charset to utf8 in the wp-config file.
The database has utf8 encoding.
I have changed the blog_charset to utf8.
Installed the utf8-sanitize plugin.
But still the problem persists.
Following is the link to the page where the normal text has no issues but the product names have question marks in them. http://startyourdaywith.com/bsante/food/
- Replace milk with plant-based products
- What you need to know about French aperitifs
- It’s a Thing: Accenting sexy, grieving Grumpy, and more
- Which French Wine Region is Right For You?
- French-inspired menus to mark Bastille Day in Las Vegas
- Best 4/20 Gift Guide: Products To Make Your Marijuana Life Easier and Sleeker
- Utah Jazz working to sign French player William Howard
- Plutio Helps Increase Productivity and Grow Your Business
- Serena Williams serves up a 'goddess' outfit at French Open
- Colorado Restaurant Wine Lists Get National Recognition