Some Iranian Instagram stars have culled photos on their personal pages – leaving only pictures of themselves wearing a hijab. The stars, including mahdis_food who commands over 400,000 followers, have also declared obedience ‘to the laws of the Islamic Republic of Iran.’ Reports in Iran suggest the actions are off the back of an effort from the Iranian Cyber Police (FATA) to exert more control over posting on Instagram which they deem ‘un islamic’. Mahdis_food (pictured) decided to delete pictures where she wasn’t wearing her hijab The Shahrvand daily newspaper in Iran reported that FATA had recently implemented a ‘healthifying project’ to enforce Islamic law on social media which has been a platform used widely for women’s rights activists. However, some of the women – including the admin of mahdis_food – have claimed that they are ‘more comfortable with the veil.’ The admin said: ‘We should all join this great project together and make our veil more complete. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Luc Besson rape probe is dropped due to lack of evidence… War in the Air: Breathtaking photographs reveal the key role… Share this article Share ‘There is no particular problem. I joined the project with my heart’s satisfaction, and… Read full this story
- Would you buy a home from an Instagram influencer?
- Gorleston Instagram influencer launches his own make-up brand
- 38% of Hungarian influencers use fake Instagram growth methods
- The First Six Months: Big Changes - Month Three
- Deli on Ramos' goal: Thank you VAR for saving the big names
- Venom 2: Did Tom Hardy just tease a Tom Holland Spider-Man crossover?
- World’s Biggest IPO Tests Saudis’ Faith in Their Crown Prince
- She's an influencer now! Steve Irwin's niece Rebecca Lobie promotes racy bikinis ...as her Instagram account gains THOUSANDS of new followers
- Instagram launches Snapchat-like app that lets users instant message friends, share videos and status updates based on their movement throughout the day
- Manchester United star Jesse Lingard's model ex Jena Frumes cosies up to his football rival Jack Grealish in now-deleted snaps... 17 months after their split
Iranian Instagram influencers begin wearing hijab and delete previous posts where their heads are uncovered before declaring 'obedience to Islamic Republic' have 348 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 25, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.