My initial thought was that it referenced another taxonomy (i.e. an FK from wp_term_taxonomy.parent to wp_term_taxonomy.term_taxonomy_id). ORMs like Corcel are built under this assumption. However, I’ve done some digging and most information seems to indicate that it actually references wp_terms.term_id. In the case of Corcel, I think that this coincidentally works – WordPress will set the term_id and the term_taxonomy_id to the same value. If you’ve messed with the data, or applied your own imports / migrations, you might not get this same behaviour.
- Donald Trump Says 'Chain Migration' Immigrants 'Are Not the People That We Want'—That Includes Melania's Parents
- Parents’ loss becomes heart-driven cause
- Want a Second Child? Having Another Baby Worsens Mental Health of Parents
- Kerr Mines Announces Resource Expansion Program and Provides Near Term Objectives
- How does a boy’s life mean so much? An O.C. neighborhood can tell you
- How to play 'What's on My Butt?' and other wisdom from the author of 'Weird Parenting Wins'
- Parents Guide: ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald'
- Lakewood Councilmember proposes paid parental leave benefits ordinance
- Gregg Jarrett: Cohen guilty plea does absolutely nothing to show wrongdoing by Trump
- Having a second child does damage to parents’ mental health: study
What does wp_term_taxonomy.parent reference? have 221 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at February 13, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.