How can I integrate an order form I created (custom) in ‘Calculated Fields'(CF) plugin with WooCommerce “Products,” “Cart,” “Checkout” so my customers will get a cost total / quote in real-time? My business has a complicated sales model which is all based on services (many variations). I am currently using the basic version of CF and WC.
I also am using Elementor (upgraded) and would like to know if that would help in this case.
Am I better off to integrate my form with PayPal and send invoices? That involves a few extra steps I’m trying to avoid.
- Review: Samsung fitness products offer the basics
- Baseball’s least productive low-authority hitters of all-time
- McLaren P1 GTR limited production form to be shown at Geneva Auto Show
- Cardinals’ Dockett carted off with knee injury
- Ex-NBA player Rex Chapman accused of shoplifting Apple products
- Return to form? Bourdais showing signs of Champ Car brilliance
- Baseball’s most productive low-authority hitters of all-time
- Herrera earns shot to form his Mexico
- Calculator wins $100K Sham Stakes by 4 1/4 lengths at Santa Anita
- MLS Weekend Preview: Toronto FC enters the next stage with expanded BMO Field