Last updated on March 26th, 2019 by Editorial Staff Have you noticed that your blog posts with a lot of comments load slower than other posts? That’s because loading so many comments increase server load which increases your average page load time. Having a lot of comments is a good thing because it means that your users are engaged with your content. Your most commented posts are usually the most popular posts on your blog. However if a lot of comments are slowing down your website, then it can hurt your SEO rankings. That’s when pagination for WordPress comments comes handy. In this article, we will show you how to paginate comments in WordPress to speed up your post load time. The best part is that it comes as a default feature in WordPress, and it is very easy. Why You Should Paginate Comments in WordPress Comment pagination helps you improve your website speed which is an important factor in your website SEO rankings. Many of our users have reported that sometimes posts with a lot of comments can cause their readers to see white screen of death because it exhausts their server’s memory. Even when it doesn’t cause ‘white… Read full this story
- Coaching Techniques - 5 Steps to Unlock Your Income
- 5 Steps You Can Take to Create a Safer WordPress Blog
- My 5 Proven Self Improvement Steps on How to "Live Your DREAM Life!" - A Powerful Self-Help Program
- 10 Steps to Planning Your Decorating Project
- Learning Guitar Theory - First 5 Steps
- Outsource Your Work - A 7-Step Plan to Make it Less Scary and Overwhelming
- How Can I Get Back Together With My Ex? Three Steps Towards Rekindling the Romance One More Time
- Five Easy Steps to Younger Looking Skin
- Rapidly Lose Weight - 3 Steps to Rapid Weight Loss!
- The First Step to a New You
How to Paginate Comments in WordPress (Step by Step) have 315 words, post on www.wpbeginner.com at March 26, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.