DAYTONA BEACH – B&A, a leading information technology systems integrator, has partnered with the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) and is working to enhance the fan experience at LPGA Tour events through new advanced interactions and innovative solutions via a mobile application. The LPGA’s Fan Experience App, available free of charge on the App Store for iOS devices, was officially launched for the 2019 season at the Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions in Orlando, Fla. The next generation functionality of this app will provide golf fans at LPGA Tour events, and even those following along at home, with access to unprecedented real-time information. The incorporation of Internet of Things (IoT), mobility, live maps and advanced player and course stats will provide greater insight into tournament play and allow fans to get closer to the action than ever before. Fans will also be able to go back-and-forth from this new app to the complementary LPGA Now app, which includes information such as expanded scoring, video, highlights, features, interviews and player profiles. “This is an opportunity for us to draw on the technologies and solutions we have developed in the Federal marketplace and apply them to helping the LPGA deliver a great experience… Read full this story
- Mario Kart Tour races ahead on first week downloads
- Yahoo talks user experience, integration at Product Runway event
- Brookhaven Hosting Arbor Day Event In Georgian Hills Park
- Companies Experience a Malware Event on Their Systems Every 3 Minutes
- LG Tone Active+ hands-on: Integrated stereo speakers are perfect for an enhanced VR experience
- Apple announces events on 27 March; iPads, Apple Pencil expected
- Apple might be planning to hold a Spring Event in 2018
- We Tried Five Polar-Weather Experiments. Here’s What Happened.
- Don’t let a lousy worker experience cripple your customer experience
- How the PGA Tour Manages Data
LPGA Partners with B&A to Enhance the Fan Experience at LPGA Tour Events have 307 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at March 16, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.