Mike Thalassitis is being remembered by his friends after his tragic death at the age of 26. The Love Island and Celebs Go Dating star’s body was found in woods near his Essex home. Mike, who found fame on the ITV2 dating show in 2017, was also a former League Two footballer. Since the news of his shock death broke, tributes have been flooding in from his celebrity friends, fellow Love Island stars and his former club Chelmsford City. Lots of the Islanders who spent weeks in the villa with Mike paid tribute along with other reality TV stars. Instagram Love Island presenter Caroline Flack posted a heartfelt message on instagram. Along with a photo of the pair at the Love Island wrap party, she added the caption: “Mike… you were a total gentleman… I won’t forget that … it’s so sad …you will be missed. RIP” Instagram One of the first to pay tribute to Mike was former TOWIE star and fellow Essex resident Mario Falcone. Using a broken heart emoji, he tweeted: “I am devastated. Can’t believe it.” He later added: “I can not stress this enough. Life is tough for everyone and if you are going through… Read full this story
- 'Love Island' star Sophie Gradon cause of death revealed
- How to Watch 'Love Island' Season 5 From the U.S.
- When Does 'Love Island' End? A Lot Can Happen in Two Weeks
- HPV Vaccines Recommended For Men Through Age 26
- Minnie Mouse voice actress dies aged 75
- Descendants star Cameron Boyce dies aged 20
- Peter Fonda, star of Easy Rider, dies aged 79
- Men in Black star Rip Torn dies aged 88
- MIKE LOPRESTI: Remembering Indiana’s tennis giant
- Russi Taylor dies aged 75
Mike Thalassitis remembered: Tributes paid to Love Island star as he dies aged 26 have 291 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 16, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.