With the latest WP Update it seems to be a bug in posts categories. Every posts says, in the frontend, that is uncategorized. Even if you go to every post it says “-” in the category column.
BUT category filters are working, and if you go to categories in backoffice you’ll see posts correctly counted, and if you go to the category in frontend you’ll see the posts. Even if you try to edit the post you’ll see that the category is correctly checked.
But for some reasons in backoffice (in the posts section) and in the post itself in the frontend, it says is uncategorized.
How can we solve this?
Thank you in advance.
- Washington Post says job seeker data was breached
- Morgan Spurlock Admits to Past Sexual Misconduct In Social Media Post, Says He's 'Part Of the Problem'
- Chat app used by activists has security flaws, say critics
- Kerry Washington Says Obviously Not All Celebs Work Out Like Crazy After Pregnancy
- Lawmakers sacrificed your browsing history? Post theirs online
- Facebook Says It’s Putting All Your Privacy Settings in One Place, Which It Was Going to Do Anyway, So There
- Ellen Page Posts to Facebook About Abuse From Brett Ratner, Calls for Focus Beyond Cis White Actresses
- Scott Disick's First Statement Post-Split: Come Party With Me In Vegas
- Ex-Employee Says James O'Keefe Tried to Incite Violence Against Cops
- Facebook's Sandberg says she had planned to be aboard reportedly fatal flight