With the latest WP Update it seems to be a bug in posts categories. Every posts says, in the frontend, that is uncategorized. Even if you go to every post it says “-” in the category column. BUT category filters are working, and if you go to categories in backoffice you’ll see posts correctly counted, and if you go to the category in frontend you’ll see the posts. Even if you try to edit the post you’ll see that the category is correctly checked. But for some reasons in backoffice (in the posts section) and in the post itself in the frontend, it says is uncategorized. How can we solve this? Thank you in advance.
- The 1990’s had some atrocious awards voting
- Adrian Fernandez loves camaraderie and competition of Legends Trophy
- Toni Kukoc: ‘Kevin Durant is the best player in the NBA’
- Michael Jordan trash talked Bulls mascot
- Shabazz Muhammad: I’m the best player in the NBA Draft
- Today in Baseball History: Pee Wee Reese allegedly puts his arm around Jackie Robinson
- Yadier Molina on Hall of Fame: ‘My numbers are obviously there’
- MLB to defer draft bonuses on its already-shortened draft
- Today in Baseball History: Len Barker throws a perfect game
Posts says they are uncategorized but they are not have 212 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at March 22, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.