I need help putting together an SQL that can delete users if they don’t have (metakey1 or metakey2) and (does not have comments) I have this SQL which does it for single meta_key SELECT * FROM wp_users LEFT JOIN wp_usermeta ON wp_users.ID = wp_usermeta.user_id AND wp_usermeta.meta_key = ‘metakey1’ WHERE wp_usermeta.user_id IS NULL How can i extend the above SQL to do that?
- Revealed: Anti-virus company Avast has been selling data from its 435 million users to companies including Google, Microsoft, Home Depot and Pepsi including their web history, location and porn searches
- SQL Server 2019 reaches general availability
- The best product key finders for 2020
- New Facebook tool lets users DELETE all the data that is used to deliver targeted ads based on their activity on other websites and apps
- Louise Linton, Wife of Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, Backs Greta Thunberg in Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- 'Hearthstone' Galakrond's Awakening Best Decks: Prepare for The Aggro Hunter Meta
- Five key lessons from the impeachment trial's question session
- Anti-virus company Avast 'winding down' subsidiary that sold millions of users' sensitive web data to companies like Google, Microsoft, Home Depot and Pepsi
- Iranian Instagram influencers begin wearing hijab and delete previous posts where their heads are uncovered before declaring 'obedience to Islamic Republic'
- Senate impeachment trial: Question session to wrap Thursday ahead of key witness vote
SQL query to delete users with multiple meta keys and comments have 235 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at March 12, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.