I need help putting together an SQL that can delete users if they don’t have (metakey1 or metakey2) and (does not have comments) I have this SQL which does it for single meta_key SELECT * FROM wp_users LEFT JOIN wp_usermeta ON wp_users.ID = wp_usermeta.user_id AND wp_usermeta.meta_key = ‘metakey1’ WHERE wp_usermeta.user_id IS NULL How can i extend the above SQL to do that?
- Announcing new features for The Roar's comment section
- Mahindra reps caught placing fake comments on Motorbeam
- Pogba deletes social media post after Mourinho’s exit
- Protect your Google Accounts with a USB Security Key
- When a shock Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis tore his life apart, Conor Devine kept searching for light at the end of his tunnel...
- Motorola Migrate Helps Business Users Switch from iPhone to Android
- Volvo to offer virtual keys from 2017
- BlackBerry Guide for Power Users
- AT&T Expert: Mobility Strategies Key to Small Business Success
- Following Football's meta scoreboard
SQL query to delete users with multiple meta keys and comments have 171 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at March 12, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.