India has shown the launch of an anti-satellite rocket that destroyed a spacecraft in low-Earth orbit, the ANI news agency reported, publishing the corresponding video on Twitter.
During the course of the successful test, the satellite at an altitude of about 300 kilometres (around 186 miles) was destroyed. The rocket’s flight time to the target was about three minutes.
— ANI (@ANI) 27 марта 2019 г.
In April 2018, the Centre for Strategic and International Studies of the United States published a report entitled “Space Threat Assessment 2018”, in which China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea were named the main countries that could potentially have various kinds of influence on American satellites.
- Satellite Reign And Syndicate’s Simulation Legacy
- Dota 2 Test 29th August Patch – Content Analysis
- We speak to Denuvo, whose Anti-Tamper Tech may have left piracy dead in the water
- Competition time: win a lovely Guild Wars 2 pocket watch and more
- Watch a detailed explanation of how America ruined Godzilla
- Watch Dogs 2's Second DLC Expansion Launches Very Soon On PS4
- Alien: Isolation and Creative Assembly's making of the anti-Aliens game
- Games2win launches world’s first multiplayer real-time cricket game
- Marvel Heroes update v1.3 brings Luke Cage, adds legendary quests
- The Flare Path: A Tornado Miscellany
WATCH India's Successful Anti-Satellite Missile Test have 222 words, post on sputniknews.com at March 28, 2019. This is cached page on WP Discuss. If you want remove this page, please contact us.