I am sending email with wp_mail function but it is not working it is returning false i have tried with almost every thing but it is returning false also it is not giving any error in the server log this is my code $mailResult = false; $to = “[email protected]”; $subject = “HUDPowerBid Mailgun Test exec on “; $message = “Testing Mailgun at: “; $mailResult = wp_mail( $to, $subject, $message, $headers); $myarr= array(‘error’ => true, ‘mail’ => $mailResult); I have also tried with the above code and below code also i have tried with these two codes at once but nothing is working $to1 = ‘[email protected]’; $subject1 = ‘Post Published by Author’; $headers1 = ‘From: admin <[email protected]>’ . “\r\n”; $message1 = ‘your’; $a=wp_mail($to1, $subject1, $message1, $headers1); $my=array(‘checkstatus’=>$a,’second’=>$mailResult); echo json_encode($my);
- Want to Make Money Online? - For Instant Results Try Affiliate Marketing With WordPress
- When WordPress Permalinks Don't Work
- Why the Thesis Theme is the Best WordPress Blogging Theme Available Online
- Is Security a Concern For Wordpress Blogs?
- E-Books - Capture E-Mail Addresses of Visitors Who Do Not Buy Your E-Book
- Division of Web Function - Lessons From Adam Smith
- Thirteen Common Mistakes on Tax Returns
- Important Function of Colloidal Silver
- Reaching People With Mail Marketing
- The Advantages of Permission-Based E-mail Marketing
Wordpress mail function not working return false have 226 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at March 5, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.