I have a Custom Post Type named
conferences (same slug, supports custom-fields), which is using the Advanced Custom Fields plugin.
One of those custom fields is “conference_date”, which I want to show in the
wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=conferences path as a column just like “title” or “date” is being shown by default. Is there any way to do it using
add_post_type_support() or similar?
I already tried with this, which does not work:
- Democrats Are Introducing Medicare for All With Actual Outside Support
- Roger Stone ‘Trying to Prejudice Jury’ With ‘Bullschiff’ Adam Schiff Post, Risks Gag Order Violation: Legal Experts
- ComEd launches Assistance Initiatives to support customers
- Alation Accelerates Enterprise Customer Adoption to Cap 2018
- The Post’s Un-Endorsement of Cory Gardner Isn’t Good Enough
- Global Offshore Support Vessel Market Specifications, Manufacturers and Future Forecast up to 2025
- Biofrontera Honored with Prestigious Silver Stevie(R) Award for Outstanding U.S. Customer Service Department of the Year
- Spectrum says it slashed customer complaint rate but wants data kept secret
- Offshore Support Vessel Market 2019 Global Share, Trend And Opportunities Forecast To 2025
- KDG’s IT Security & Support Protecting Lehigh Valley Businesses