I’m getting the following error Notice: is_tax was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. /home/username/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4161 The weird part is that is_tax, is not mentioned once in my functions.php file: https://gist.github.com/beckah/5eb004d9230f958667dedbc9d517d9c2 Nor is if found in the required option.php file: https://gist.github.com/beckah/c38f6c1e7cc2b3bf3f2d762ac77f3d0c What is causing this error and how can I alleviate it?
- How to balance alone and social time at work
- The return of King Pong
- Is Google working on high-tech spectacles?
- 'I'm not out of form, just out of runs': Warner
- Report: Apple Working on ARM-Based Notebook
- Betrayed by Work
- Inspired by Work
- Appliance Science: Alexa, how does Alexa work? The science of the Amazon Echo
- Co-working operators see Viet Nam a hot market
- Co-working operators see Vietnam a hot market
"Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before > then, they always return false. " have 179 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at April 12, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.