I can disable a filter as follows: add_filter( ‘send_password_change_email’, ‘__return_false’ ); This may be a trivial question, but I can’t find an answer for it… can I re-enable the filter with the following? add_filter( ‘send_password_change_email’, ‘__return_true’ );
- New GST Return filing: Tech adoption will enable CFO to ensure smooth ITC flow & accurate compliance
- Illinois woman, 35, ‘faked breast cancer and pretended to be confined to a wheelchair to attend a non-profit disabled camp where she was bathed and dressed by volunteers'
- MTA Faces Lawsuit Over Lack Of Elevator For Disabled Subway Riders In The Bronx
- Beginner: How to Enable Touch Mode in Office 2013
- Tenpin bowling provides students with disabilities unique pathways to sporting heights
- New intake brings number of disabled MPs in Commons to five
- Daniel Radcliffe denies false claims he's contracted the coronavirus after fake BBC account spreads hoax report across Twitter
- Interview | Health Minister Shailaja warns against spreading false rumours on Coronavirus
- Fact check: Trump falsely claims anybody who returns from Europe is being tested for coronavirus
- Sir Mick Jagger returns to acting after nearly 20 years to play man of wealth and taste in The Burnt Orange Heresy
How to re-enable a filter after disabling with __return_false have 202 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at April 12, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.