I dont know if this is a severe cache, or a bug of sorts, I’ve installed multiple “seo” plugins to try and fix this, trawled the file system, cleaned the database, I don’t know what is generating this sitemap and why it includes links to things that aren’t there! https://eastcoasttyreandauto.com.au/sitemap.xml Example: https://eastcoasttyreandauto.com.au/articles/662043552335510/3138icps06200/ezdrdmh/114838124 Is there any tricks to figure out what is controlling this sitemap?
- Add 40+ New Layout Features To WordPress with Shortcodes Ultimate
- Vroom, Vroom: A Comprehensive Guide To Speeding Up A WordPress Blog
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With The WordPress Config File
- What’s The Difference Between Running Your Blog On WordPress.com & WordPress.org?
- GetMeCooking Recipe Plugin For WordPress Gets Your Recipes the Exposure They Deserve
- Create a Stunningly Responsive Portfolio With One Of These Free WordPress Themes
- A Guide To Setting Up Your Own Podcast Website & Feed Using WordPress & Podpress
- Carter Page dodges questions on Russian meddling but maintains innocence
- Carter Page's ties to the Trump campaign draw scrutiny
- The Saudi Role in Sept. 11 and the Hidden 9/11 Report Pages
Wordpress Sitemap including pages that aren't there have 195 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at May 6, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.