MERE days before the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing on July 20, Snoopy is heading to the moon too. “It’s been 50 years since the first man walked on the moon. Now, it’s a dog’s turn,“ says the first trailer for Snoopy in Space. Snoopy in Space centers on beloved cartoon dog Snoopy, whose dreams of being an astronaut are about to come true. When Snoopy and his feathered friend Woodstock tag along with the Peanuts kids on a field trip to NASA, they’re picked for a special mission into space, as Charlie Brown and the gang assist from mission control. The clip shows Snoopy joyfully floating through space before falling to Earth – right on top of his best friend Woodstock. Produced by DHX Media, Snoopy in Space debuts this fall on Apple TV+, the new video subscription service from the tech giant which will feature original shows, movies and documentaries. The spacecraft for Apollo 11’s predecessor, Apollo 10, were nicknamed Snoopy and Charlie Brown. The lunar module, Snoopy, was used to “snoop” around the moon in May 1969 and find suitable landing spots for Apollo 11, heading to the moon just two months later. Last… Read full this story
- Apple unveils iPhone 11, cheaper model, Apple TV Plus pricing
- OUTtv launches the first LGBTQ+ channel on the Apple TV app
- Here’s how much Apple TV Plus will cost compared to Netflix
- Apple unveils iPhone 11, pricing for Apple TV Plus
- Mariah Carey’s assistant reduced to tears as she can’t get Apple TV to work in her hotel room
- Apple sets $4.99 a month price for Apple TV+ streaming service
- Apple TV Plus is just $5. Will people pay for it?
- 3 Reasons to Be Concerned About Apple TV+
- Apple prices streaming service Apple TV+ at $4.99 a month
- Apple unveils cheaper iPhone, Apple TV
Apple TV+ debuts teaser for Snoopy in Space have 308 words, post on www.thesundaily.my at July 17, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.