After upgrading to Ninja Forms 3, my site’s forms will not load on pages. The preview form loads just fine, but when the form is added to a page, it will not load. The loading indicator is showing up, so I know something is at least happening. I checked the console log, and it’s reading that Backbone is not defined in …/wp-content/plugins/ninja-forms/assets/js/min/front-end-deps.js I’ve tried clearing my site’s cache, but no luck.
- Ninja Forms WordPress bug exposed over a million users to XSS attacks, website hijacking
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 & Z650 Bookings Open: Deliveries To Start Soon
- Elsa McAlonan's Beauty Upgrades: How to do a home pedicure
- Google Docs, Drive, Slides, Forms and Sheets will now let you share files easily
- Elsa McAlonan's Beauty Upgrades: How to use dry shampoo stylers
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 Probably Won't Happen Says Producer
- Coronavirus: Manufacturing can be the backbone the Covid-19 economic recovery
- Tully the Spineless Monster? Experts Say Ancient Beast Had No Backbone
- ‘Pose’ Star Ryan Jamaal Swain on Abuse, Fame, LGBT History, and Defining as ‘Queer’
- EA Comments On Free PS5 And Xbox Series X Upgrades For Its Games
Backbone is not defined after upgrading to Ninja Forms 3 have 200 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at July 18, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.