I am trying to get a user by metakey: $user = get_users( array ( ‘meta_key’ => ‘token’, ‘meta_value’ => $token, ‘orderby’ => ‘meta_value’, ‘order’ => ‘DESC’, ‘number’ => ’10’, ) ); This returns empty array, but there is a user with that meta key value. $user = reset( get_users( array( ‘meta_key’ => ‘token’, ‘meta_value’ => $token, ‘number’ => 1, ‘count_total’ => false ) ) ); This returns false with a notice: only variables should be passed by reference in , but still there is a user with that value for the meta. I need just to select a user FROM the current blog (to check, is it exists ) by metavalue. User in WordPress NETWORK, which is not attached to the current blog.
- Why Vim, An ’80s Text Editor, Is Still The UI Of Choice For Power Users
- SOPA: A Mega, Meta Mashup Of News
- How Crunchbase Grows Their Business Through Community User Experience
- The inside story of Reddit’s struggle to deal with its most toxic pro-Trump users
- Travel Search Gets Convenient With Hipmunk
- At Pandora, Every Listener Is A Test Subject
- A Flickr Founder’s Glitch: Can A Game That Wants You To Play Nice Be A Blockbuster?
- The Music Streaming Wars Are Just Getting Started
- How Flickr Is Learning To See What’s In Your Photos
- Trivago Bought An AI Startup That Eased Peoples’ Fears About Giving Up Data
Get user by meta key have 232 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at July 6, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.