I assume that using a filter would be the best way to do this, but I am not so familiar with php code so I require someones masterful input please!
Here is the widgets menu:
This widget comes with the theme that I am using, which does not allow me to manually edit the links. I would like to overwrite the destination of these menu items with a custom link.
If it is at all useful, the widget is called: Thim-login, and the list of items are contained within this class: .widget.widget_thim-login
Many thanks! – D
- Dodger: These are the new NLCS menu items you can eat at the stadium
- Dodgers announce changes to pitching staff
- Extreme global weather is 'the face of climate change' says leading scientist
- Fortnite Friday: Season 5 reveal, map changes, week 1 battle pass challenges
- Napoli boss Sarri drops HUGE hint amid links to Chelsea
- Max Domi linked to Penguins
- Tony Parker leaving has not changed Kawhi's intention to leave Spurs
- Climate change drawing squid, anchovies and tuna into UK waters
- Schmidt rings changes with Ulster trio ready for opening Test in Brisbane
- It would be shame if Rossies' loyal support hit by a change of style