I’m new to the forums here, and very new to wordpress in general. I am working on a WP site with a buddypress and learndash integration. We are also using All In One WP Security to help manage access to the site.
When checking the list of currently logged in users I’ve noticed 1 user is particular with 5 records, 5 different IP addresses all on the same username.
Is there some explanation to this? Is there any issues with this? Should I be concerned?
Thanks for any help
- Raspberry Pi: The Unofficial Tutorial
- OpenHAB Beginner’s Guide Part 2: ZWave, MQTT, Rules and Charting
- What Is Email Spoofing? How Scammers Forge Fake Emails
- 7 Essential Kodi Tips for New Users
- Set Up Your Blog With WordPress: The Ultimate Guide
- Learn To Build With PHP: A Crash Course
- How to Remotely Manage a Linux Server with SSH