I want to set default taxonomy hierarchical terms for NEW posts or CPTs. That is, I want the term’s checkbox to default to checked – visually – in the post-new.php editor before it’s saved or assigned an ID.I’m trying to use JS, but I’d prefer a PHP filter. Any clues?
I don’t want to hook into publish or save, I want to have the check box pre-checked when post-new.php opens.
I’m trying to use JS, but I’d prefer a PHP filter. Any clues?
wp_insert_term('Publish to Parler', 'parler', array( 'slug' => 'publish', 'description' => 'Publish a post to the Parler platform.', ) );
- Android Q lets you set default apps for call screening and emergency information
- How to set up your new iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max the right way
- The easiest way to set up your new iPhone, period
- How to restore your apps and settings to a new Android phone
- How to set up your new Amazon Echo Show
- Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Plunge to New Post-1969 Record
- Don’t miss: a game to make you suffer and a new post-apocalyptic film
- Top 6 things to do once you set up your new PlayStation 4
- Virtual sets opening up new story possibilities
- SAG, AMPTP set date for new talks