News It was supposed to be out later next week. By Kenneth Araullo @kennetharaullo 07/18/19 Email Facebook Twitter Reddit World of Warcraft Buy Now Platform(s)Windows Genre(s)MMORPG In less than six weeks, World of Warcraft Classic will finally release worldwide, and there is a considerable amount of hype in the air. Add that to the fact that last Friday was acknowledged as the official end of the closed beta. Now players looking to get their fix of the vanilla WoW experience only have to wait until August 27 when the game’s servers finally open for all.While the closed beta is all but over, there is still some testing left to do, as World of Warcraft Classic has yet to have its final rounds of network global stress tests. However, these have been moved from date to date for quite some time now. In a latest community update, community manager Kaivax told players that this last round of stress testing has been delayed once again, this time to an unknown date.The post notes that Blizzard is currently hard at work preparing for the global launch of World of Warcraft Classic, and that the team has “reached the conclusion that we’re not quite yet ready to do our Global… Read full this story
- World Rallycross Championship electric car switch delayed to 2021
- Global NCAP tests five new Indian cars – all zero star!
- World Baseball Classic keeps sport relevant in Japan
- Global Rapid Rugby delays inaugural season to 2020
- 1950 Chevrolet 3100 Stress Test – Use And Abuse…
- 2014 Mazda6 Diesel Postponed Due to Emissions Testing Delay
- Noah Syndergaard questions Mets' schedule after drug testing delay causes late arrival ahead of home opener
- TVS Jupiter Classic Edition Road Test Review
- England's World Cup wannabes face crucial test against Japan
- Pro Wrestling World Reacts To Jon Jones Testing Positive For Banned Substance
World Of Warcraft Classic Global Stress Test Delayed have 314 words, post on www.player.one at July 18, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.